Saturday, January 2, 2016

#oneword Commit

If you haven't heard about this #oneword movement, now you have. It's simple, pick just one word to focus on for the year. One word is simple and allows you to focus on that for the year.

I had to think for a while on mine. One word just kept popping up. Commit.

I want to commit to a few things this year.

1. Commit to my family. Spend quality time and commit to them.

2. Commit to understanding. Ask why. It's not always what you think.

3. Commit to literacy in my classroom. No more stand and deliver. My students will spend time reading and engaging with text. Everday.

4. Commit to blogging. I will blog more, I even started a new one. It's not ready yet, but it's getting there.

It's public now, so now I am committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment