Monday, October 15, 2012

New Beginnings

Well after using blogger for our 5th grade class newsletter, I have decided to start using it for my personal and professional blog. I'm not sure why I used wordpress to begin with, but here are some reasons why I am making the switch.

1. I tried to set up our blog on edublogs and found it very clunky. It is owned and run by wordpress, so it makes sense that they are so similar. I was just very confused by many of the features and found blogger more user friendly.

2. I haven't really used wordpress that much lately. I use my google reader everyday and I hope that this will sync better and will lead to me using it more.

3. I love everything that google does, so I hope this won't disappoint me.

So here it is my new beginning. Kinda lame, but I have to write something for my first post.


No comments:

Post a Comment